Re: (IPng) Re: out-of-band key management is like virtual circuits

Jim,

  You addressed this last note to me and you should not have.
You are responding to a note from someone else, not me.  I have never
suggested moving IPv6 Security away from the IPng mailing list.

Please pay more attention to the FROM line in email that you read.

I will not be replying to any more flames from you.  If/when you
calm down, I will reply to normal email notes as my time permits.

Thanks,

Ran

Follow-Ups: References: