Re: (IPng) Re: out-of-band key management is like virtual circuits

>Jim, you are way out of line here.  Ran did not take anything from IPv6
>to IPv4.  I did.  Many months ago.

I don't agree and just responded why I sent the mail to Ran because I
know you had made up your mind.

>One of the IPv4 folks came complaining back to IPv6.  There just wasn't
>enough support for SKIP in IPv4.  He can see that IPv6 is where the
>action is.

Fine.  This has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

>And _I_ was the one asking us to stay on one mailing list.  Particularly,
>not the IPng list, where people reply, but it won't show up on the other
>list because of the reply-to field.

I knew that and saw no point in debating this with you like I alluded to
in my last mail.

>If you are not interested in IP Security enough to at least join the
>mailing list, let alone read the archives, then I don't see where you
>think you have standing to criticize.

Its the IPng group that is taking this to proposed standard.  Its this group
where the discussion should be.  Once its in proposed standard then I
will have to read ipsec if I still track it.  I am focusing on IPv6 not IPv4
thats all.  And Ran's draft is one of the drafts.

/jim