Re: Proposed Standard or no?

At 02:31 PM 2/24/95 -0800, Dan Nessett wrote:
>Folks,
>
>I originally sent my email on in-band signalling of keying material to both
>the IPSEC and IPv6 mailing lists, since the issues are identical to each.
>
>Right now we have the following people who think in-band signalling should be
>allowed :
>
>IPSEC WG
>--------
>
>hugo@watson.ibm.com
>rgm3@is.chrysler.com
>nessett@eng.sun.com
>markson@osmosys.incog.com
>ashar@osmosys.incog.com

Hold it there.

I said work it out.  Is there a reason not to support the proposed change to
SAIDs to allow in-band signaling.

I am not a security expert.  I am a security user.  I expect you people to
hash this out reasonably fast (one week max) and get on the the spec...

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212