Re: (IPng) Proposed message on perfect forward security

Dan Nessett says:
[Stuff that I'm going to ignore on IPng and am going to reply to on ipsec]

Dan:

This stuff really belongs on ipsec and only on ipsec. It does NOT
belong on IPng. I understand that you are a SKIP partisan and like to
take every possible opportunity to promote SKIP, but crossposting
thinly veiled messages to IPng which has nothing to do with these
discussions is increasingly alienating me and others who are mildly
sympathetic. I would suggest that you restrict your commentary to the
ipsec list -- it doesn't do your friends any good to alienate people
this way.

Perry