End of WG Last Call for AH+MD5 and ESP+DES+3DES

Three weeks ago, I issued a "WG Last Call" on AH and ESP.

Two weeks ago, I issued a "WG Last Call" on MD5 and DES/3DES.

The time has elapsed, and many valuable comments were received.  The
drafts themselves were combined, and a number of wording issues were
resolved.

Since the WG Chair has disappeared for the duration of the Last Call,
and thus far refused to acknowledge these as WG effort, it is my intent
to make a final update of these today, and send them to the RFC-Editor
on Monday as Experimental.

I will also send SHA as Informational, since there are no
implementations, and the immediate value of SHA is less evident.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu