Re: Re[3]: (IPng) More Endpoint Attributes

Dean,

	I believe the SAID is meaningful only to the end points of the
security association.  If a router is acting as an endpoint, then it
has the necessary labeling info from the association establishment
procedure.  If a router is not an endpoint, I would not expect it to
have access to the mapping from SAID to sensitivity level.  Perhaps
I misunderstood your discussion about routers looking at SAIDs to
make routing decisions based on sensitivity level.

Steve