Re: IPv6 Security Last Call Initial Questions

In message <199503300502.AA24607@interlock.ans.net>,
	bound@zk3.dec.com writes:

> But the nominal fee may be cheaper than the cost in "time" to deal with
> getting another export license, so it could be cheaper.

I doubt if this would be well received by the free Un*x community.
The default option, IMHO, *must* be free to be used in something
like Linux, otherwise it'll just get laughed at.

I suspect that this is going to be a very thorny problem.

Disclaimer: just speaking for myself.
--
 Christopher Samuel    Open Software Systems Group    chris@rivers.dra.hmg.gb
 N-115, Defence Research Agency,  St Andrews Road, Great Malvern, England, UK

Follow-Ups: References: