presentation on "Photuris variant"

I plan to make a presentation in Danvers on a proposal
I sent to this list a few weeks ago in a note
with subject line: "A Photuris variant".

My proposal essentially provides all the functionality of Photuris
plus added features that were present in other proposals to the WG,
all within the same message structure of Photuris and same
complexity (some of the options in the protocol are actually cheaper).

I believe that this approach is worth being considered.
For those who do not have my original note anymore, I will be
re-sending it in the next message. You can safely erase it if
you already have it.  The note is quite sketchy but reading it will
(hopefully) help understanding the ideas and approach.

Hugo