Re: IPv6 Security Last Call Initial Questions (per user keying)

Ran,

per Jeff's user-oriented keying wording:

Could you wait until after the IETF IPSEC meeting.  We need more than
one day to think about statements in such an important draft as IPSP.
In addition we should be talking about drafts that made the IETF
deadline of March 24th.  Per Robert Elz recent note on deadlines for the
IETF I agree completly.  If you care enough you will make the deadlines.
NO special cases.

thanks
/jim