Re: IPv6 Security Last Call Initial Questions (per user keying)

Jim,

  Jeff's proposed re-wording is an "editorial" change,
not a "technical" one and so is a permitted change.  It is NOT
any kind of special case to make editorial changes as part of the
Last Call process -- in fact, such changes are routine during Last
Call.  I have no plans to release revised drafts in the near future
in any event.

  Perhaps I am misunderstanding your concern, but I hope the above
information ameliorates matters.

Ran
atkinson@itd.nrl.navy.mil