Re: IPv6 Security Last Call Initial Questions (per user keying)

Perry,

I'm going to break a rule I have set for myself against responding to
ad hominem arguments, in particular :

>  If I might sound like a broken record, it would appear that you are
>  really against this because SKIP can't support it.

in order to clarify a point you keep raising. Specifically, I am not working
on SKIP. That is being developed in another part of the company. Ashar Aziz and
I talk on occasion, but it is on the level of a professional exchange of
ideas, rather than a working collaboration. As a matter of fact, my manager
has specifically told me *not* to work on SKIP.

I hope this will help focus the debate on substantive issues.

Dan