Re: IPv6 Security Last Call Initial Questions (per user keying)

"Perry E. Metzger" says:
> BTW, I would appreciate it if you used our terminology. "SPI" isn't
> the local jargon, and it gets difficult to keep track of all the terms
> being bandied about. Please say "Security Association" or "SAID" if
> you are refering to one of those...

I am told that the jargon has changed in the most recent draft, which
*I* must confess to not having read (MEGO has hit me and Ran has been
acting as editor and I trust him). That will teach me not to shoot my
mouth off.

.pm