Re: (IPng) new Photuris draft available for ftp

    Date:        Sun, 2 Apr 1995 17:53:31 -0800
    From:        hinden@ipsilon.com (Bob Hinden)

    Having a blanket bureaucratic rule is probably not the best
    approach.

I agree with that largely.  But I'm afraid that if you do away with
a bureaucratic rule that way, you also need to do away with the
rule that expects people to have read the drafts before attending
the meetings (and expecting to contribute).

That means read any drafts - personally I don't have time to
read everything as its published, I try to catch up on the
latest drafts just before the IETF's so I have an idea what
most are about.  But if I'm not sure they're going to be the
latest, as somethig new is going to appear (or might appear)
the day before the IETF, then I'm not going to read any of them
probably.  Too much risk of wasting time.

kre