Re: IPv6 Security Last Call Initial Questions

Amir,

Maybe this is not the place we will cure this problem .. I imagine
that taking the economic argument to the folks who pass te laws is the
most likely place to fix the problem .. from the IETF Briefing at
InterOp_95 is was pretty clear that there is unamimous support for the
goal of one encryption methodoly for all domestic and exports .. least
so said the show of hands.

Doubt if we will change the view here among our selves.

I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANY BUT ME ..  /Ev/

--
 + efb@suned1.nswses.Navy.MIL efb@gcpacix.cotdazr.org efb@uvsi.jpl.nasa.gov +
 + efb@nosc.mil  efb@oxnardsd.org   [EFB15]   WA6CRE   Gold Coast Sun Users +