Who is developing?

Has anyone generated a list of individuals or companies that
are currently developing IPv4 & IPv6 implemenations (prototype or otherwise)
of the AH, ESP, and KMP specifications?  If so, could I get a copy of
this list?  If not, I'd be more than happy to generate one if
the developers would send me a snipet of information that included
Name of developer, hardware & software platform, summary of prototypes
under development (ie., which stack, which specs, etc), and any other
information you might want to include.

Rob G.
glenn@snad.ncsl.nist.gov