Re: IBM US Patent #5,148,479 - correction

Ran, a correction, and apology. I responded to your note as follows:

> >   The repeated actions of certain IBM employees with regard to patents
> > has in fact been obstructive of the WG progress.
>
> This WG? I have some reservations about some actions in some other WGs, but
> I'm not aware of anything here. I'll really appreciate elaboration (could be
> off list). I"ll try to correct.

Now I think I realize that you may mean the fact that at the very beginning
of our work in the WG (and IETF in general), we did not discuss the patent
issue until our presentation. This was a mistake which I'm sorry for (and
already
apologized for), it resulted with unfamilarity with the IETF process, and
anyway the delay was very short. Let's move on.

Best, Amir