IPsec WG Progress Report

IPsec WG Folks,

	Paul and I have been talking and reviewing the inputs from the
WG Last Call period for the 5 Internet Drafts that went to last call
prior to Danvers.  Minor editorial changes have been made to those
drafts in response to those inputs.  The chairs believe there is rough
consensus within the WG that those 5 drafts should move forward to
Proposed Standard with the minor edits that have been made.

	Accordingly, we have formally notified Jeff Schiller (IETF
Security Area Director) of this outcome and the next steps are up to
the IESG.  Those not familiar with the IETF process might want to
consult RFC-1602 for more information on what is next.

Yours,

  Paul Lambert <paul_lambert@email.mot.com>
  Randall Atkinson <rja@cs.nrl.navy.mil>