Stockholm Agenda

Folks,

  Paul Lambert and I need to put together the Stockholm agenda very
soon.  People with proposed agenda items should email them to both of us.

Proposals should include:
	short title
	short 1 paragraph synopsis of what is to be presented
	speaker
	time requested

  As there will only be one session in Stockholm, I believe time will
be limited.  Priority will be given to items that are directly on the
workplan at this time.

  I have requested that the IPsec session be multicast but final
decisions on which sessions will be multicast have not yet been made
by the scheduling folks.  Because so few people attended Amsterdam, we
have only asked for a small meeting room in Stockholm.

Thanks,

  Ran
  rja@cs.nrl.navy.mil

PS:  In case anyone has misplaced it, Paul Lambert's email address is:
	paul_lambert@email.mot.com