Re: Production IPSP needed in July for pilot...

Greetings again,

	How are you doing?  I was just in Ann Arbor, but for less than 20 hours.

Have you looked at the SunScreen stuff?

	Regards,
	-=Chris

|  @@@   @@@  @@@@   @@@  | SSDS, Inc.             | Chris Swanson           |
| @     @     @   @ @     | Minneapolis Operations | Engineer                |
|  @@@   @@@  @   @  @@@  | 8841 Nicollet Ave S.   | Tel:    (612)/888-4045  |
|     @     @ @   @     @ | Bloomington, MN        | FAX:    (612)/888-4066  |
| @@@@  @@@@  @@@@  @@@@  |           55420        | Email:  cds@ssds.com    |
|              ** The Intelligent Network Computing Company **               |