Re: ipsec@ans.net-request seems to be unmonitored??

At 03:24 PM 6/19/95 -0400, Marcus J Ranum wrote:
>	I've sent repeated mail to ipsec-request@ans.net asking to
>take me off this list. No luck. So I must do the gauche thing and
>LOUDLY beg to the whole list that whoever owns this PLEASE take
>me off. Or if you know the Email address of someone who has control
>over the list, please let me know it so I can get off the list.

Marcus,

What is TIS's (or your) position on IPSP.  Will this get implemented or does
the 'real' world already have an interop alternative.

This is VERY important for a trade group that I serve as main technician to.

Also, what do you know of Cylink's plans to create their own IP security
standard?

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212