Re: SKIP (Security on the IP Layer) Sources

> This is ENskip, pre-alpha 0.10. ENskip is a security module for the TCP/IP
> stack. It provides encryption, authentication and sequencing of packets on
> the IP layer between two or more machines. For more information on the SKIP
> protocol, see the Internet Draft draft-ietf-ipsec-aziz-skip-00.txt and
> following. You might also want to check http://skip.incog.com for information
> about the background, the protocol itself and future directions of it.
>
> ENskip is pre-alpha. If you are not absolutely sure what this is all about,
> you might want to read the draft, and perhaps reconsider using this package.

Well RMS will probably dislike your license which effectively is a derivative
work of the GLPL and thus quite possibly a copyright violation in itself, and
I can't use the code with the Linux kernel with its present license.

I'll stick to playing with IP-AH, IP-ESP for the moment on that basis

Alan