Photuris, once more

I'd like to clarify my questions, based on one response I've received.

Can the initiator indicate which transforms it will accept for the K-transforms
and which it will accept for the AH transforms?

The architecture rfc, as I read it now, through a glass more clearly,
indicates that in the case that the ESP transform provides both auth and priv,
then two keys must be indicated in the SA.  How does Photuris derive
the two keys (I know, you don't think ESP should do this, but if it did ...).

Can the initiator indicate to the responder that ESP in the resp-init direction
is a requirement?

Could there be an auth-only transform for ESP?