Dallas IETF Agenda Solicitation

Folks,

Paul Lambert and I are putting together the agenda for the
Dallas IETF meeting.  We hope to have 2 sessions --

   one to discuss implementation status, implementation issues,
and interoperability testing for RFC-1825 thru RFC-1829.

   another would focus on key mgmt issues.

  People interested in agenda time should please send email to both
Paul Lambert and I indicating the subject matter and desired time
length.

  I would like to put together a fairly complete "Implementation
Status" presentation for the first meeting.  So if you are now
or soon will be implementing any of RFC-1825 thru RFC-1829 and
you are willing for that information to be public, then please
send me the following data:
	Implementor(s):
	RFCs being implemented:
	Platform (e.g. BSD, custom encryptor):
	Anticipated Availability Date:
	Availability terms (for sale, free, etc):
	Whether would want to participate in interoperability testing:

Thanks very much,

Ran
rja@cs.nrl.navy.mil

Paul