pre "publication" drafts

For those of you who are interested, there are a few pre-publication drafts
located at ftp.morningstar.com:pub/I-Net

 1) AH-SHA, IESG approved, but RFC Editor is slow....

 2) ESP-3DES, ditto.

 3) IP-Tunneling, ditto.

 4) A recent revision of Photuris (-02b).  The one I just sent to
    internet-drafts as -03, but not quite as well formatted.

This draft has the re-organized packet formats, as suggested by the
implementors.  Over the next week, I'd like to have a wider group of
folks take pot-shots at it.  Anything I forgot?

I split out all the non-required attributes to a separate draft, just in
case you were wondering.....

So, let's stick to just the fields and protocol facilities.  Next week,
we can worry about nits in wording, although if you see anything you
don't understand, send the list a paragraph or two to replace it!

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu