Photuris Chapters 1 to 4

Since folks seem to not focus on a single chapter at a time, and are
finding the most editorial comment in #5 or later, how about we cover
only 1 through 4 in the next day or so, and then get down to the nitty
gritty of 5, 6, 7?

And, I've had a number of items sent to me personally, rather than the
list.  Could we keep it on the list, so that the little changes don't
surprise anyone?

Other than minor definitions, the major suggestion is that the clogging
description is too much too soon.  I could move some of the little arrow
pictures up to the introduction.  Normally, I try to define the names of
things before using them, but people seem to like the diagram sooner.

Oh, and it's OK to tell the list you _like_ something, too.  ;-)
How else are we to gauge consensus?

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu