Re: comments on SKIP draft 02

Germanno,

I have updated the SKIP I-D with all of your suggested protocol
modifications. Others also made similar suggestions, and this seemed
like the right thing to do. I just mailed an updated I-D for publication.

Please review this document first from a protocol point of view, and
secondarily from an editorial perspective. It is important to get the
protocol correct first, and perhaps add better organized text later.

I am hoping that this current draft will be close enough from a
protocol perspective to begin implementation efforts (so that we can
all be done by December!). The editorial modifications that you
requested can be done in parallel with implementation efforts.

I am inclined to keep the text regarding motivation and rationale.
I believe this helps in understanding the overall document.

Re: sequencing. I have some thoughts on sequencing that I will write up
as soon as I get the time. In particular, I believe it is possible to do
this without writing a dozen new transforms.

Regards,
Ashar.