Subject: Re: Nodes and Users
Author:  smb@research.att.com at internet
Date:    10/20/95 8:44 PM

I agree very strongly with Perry about this.  I tried raising the
issue a few months ago; it met with a resounding silence.  We need
to settle this immediately, if not sooner.  It is, as far as I'm
concerned, an absolute show-stopper -- without some resolution, I
would vote against -- well, not precisely vote in the IETF, but you
know what I mean -- Photuris, on those grounds alone.