scenarios

Steve's 3 examples reminds me that I promised Scott Bradner that I would
write up some example scenarios.  I will try to come up with something
in the next day or so.  Maybe then folks will see how the pieces fit
together....  (Surely, it's already obvious ;-)

> From: smb@research.att.com
> Let's look at possible ways that IPSEC can be used.  One is gateway-to-
> gateway encryption, to support private virtual networks. ...
> host-to-host encryption. ... user-to-user encryption.

My mental models are node-node, user-node, and user-user.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu