Re: comments on draft 03 of SKIP

                              /            Chris Liljenstolpe (Swanson)
       ____/    ____/   ___  /    ____/    Engineer <chris.swanson@ssds.com>
    ____  /  ____  /   /__/ /  ____  /     8400 Normandale Lake Blvd #993
  _______/ _______/ _______/ _______/      Bloomington, MN  55473
  business driven technology solutions.    (612) 921-2392 FAX (612) 921-2395
    Key Fingerprint = FE 43 BD A6 3C 13 6C DB  89 B3 E4 A1 BF 6D 2A A9
                                 Um Yah Yah!