final formats?

As I mentioned last week, I'd like to come to closure on the packet
formats, so that we can go on to discussing the actual text, examples,
and implementation notes later.

There has been one comment that they'd like to have no anonymity in one
direction, while having it in the other.  I cannot see how this enhances
security, and it overly complicates the protocol.

Are other folks generally comfortable with the Photuris messages?

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu