ESP/AH interoperability

We (NRL) have done basic interoperability testing with Morningstar,
the only other implementer to respond to our public requests for
interoperability testing, and we do interoperate with DES-CBC ESP and
MD5 AH over IPv4.  We interoperated fine.  This was not
interoperability stress testing, just basic interoperability testing.

I think there will be a need for more formal ESP/AH interoperability
testing this winter/spring.

As far as I know, NRL has the only working ESP/AH for IPv6 at
this time.  If anyone else has one and is ready to test, please
drop me an email.

Thanks,

Ran
rja@cs.nrl.navy.mil