Photuris-04

I have submitted an internet-draft incorporating many of Hilary and
Scott suggestions.  Those which want an early copy can get it from
ftp.morningstar.com:pub/I-Net/photuris-04b.txt

I mostly just reorganized text sections, added a couple of definitions,
and Hilary's length versus strength text.  Also, the various nits that
have been noticed so far are fixed.

I also changed the key calculations somewhat, appending the shared-key.
While there is no possibility of an appending attack, I figured, "what
the heck, it may be more secure against cryptanalysis in the case that
someday someone may figure out how to unroll MD5."  Particularly as
those leading 1024-bit shared-secrets just happen to fall on a 512-bit
MD5 hash boundary.

And, as requested, I added a 2048-bit modulus.  I'm still waiting for a
stronger elliptic curve.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu