Re: Security problems in Photuris #2

hugo@watson.ibm.com writes:
> Here are my answers to Bill's message.
> The moral is:
>
>    We need a robust and secure Photuris for many years to come.
>    Let's do it right.
>    The mechanisms I propose pay no extra penalty relative to what is
>    in Photuris today and they increase security and robustness.
>    Let's not wait to last minute to do changes because I want my own
>    proposals scrutinized by others.

I'd like to say that I think Hugo's comments ought to be seriously
discussed. As he says, they don't produce any extra penalty, so if
they give us potential added flexibility and strength we ought to
consider them seriously. Given that we have no installed base to
remain compatible with, its worth talking about at the very least.

Perry