Re: SKIP: Interoperability proposal

This message brings to mind something I've been meaning to ask for
some time. Could the SKIP people perhaps get their own mailing list?
Your work isn't mainstream ipsec or key management any more, so
perhaps you guys could branch off your discussions? The fact that you
are setting up your own working group probably means that would be
good form anyway.