Re: Interop

村瀬です.
以下のようなメッセージがありました.

At  4:06 PM 95.11.8 -0500, Michael J. Oehler wrote:
Michael>At the San Jose IPSEC WG meeting, the group discussed having an
ESP/AH bake off
Michael>at the Dallas IETF. Although I do not think this will occur in the
official sense,
Michael>I would like to know if anyone is interested in bringing their
design to Dallas.
Michael>We could try two tests. We could connect some laptops together. We
could also
Michael>connect them in the terminal and communicate with our respective
test sites.
Michael>It can be argued that manual keying is trivial, but I believe that this
Michael>demonstration is still needed. I am sure the tests will be much more
Michael>complicated than I describe too.
Michael>
Michael>We plan to demonstrate our ESP/AH prototype at Dallas and would
prefer to test
Michael>with others. To do this, I would want to test with you before then.
If you are
Michael>interested in arranging some tests, please contact me.
Michael>
Michael>I have included this message to ipsec mailing list for those who
may be interested
Michael>in seeing the demonstrations. I expect them to be informative and
not very colorful.
Michael>I also expect most queries from the developer's list.
Michael>
Michael>Regards
Michael>-Mike Oehler
Toru Murase (村瀬 亨)