SKIP talk

As I said in my last message replying to Paul, the SKIP talk doesn't
bother me so much that it would be worthwhile continuing to make an
issue of it, especially given that folks like Phil and others feel it
has a place here. I also don't have any personal reason not to see
SKIP move forward (preferably in my opinion in its own working group,
which I thought was the desire given the BOF in Stockholm) and become
an elective standard if people wish. I just feel it isn't really IPSEC
working group material any longer, and I was a bit annoyed about the
claims I heard that people from Sun were stating that SKIP was about
to become *the* IETF standard for IP security, which perhaps made me
more cranky than I normally am.

Perry