Re: SKIP: Interoperability proposal

Perry,

Please relax. With supporters like you I don't need very many detractors.

As the originator of Photuris I welcome the SKIP people here. We're both
trying to do the same thing, we may have some differences in our priorities,
and if we stop sticking our tongues out at each other we may very well
discover some common ground -- that is if the people involved haven't
built up so much face that there's no chance of backing down in such an
event.

Don't forget the *real* enemy out there -- the NSA, the world's largest
and best funded hacker organization. :-)

Phil