WG Last Call on SKIP

All,

  The chairs have measured consensus on the list and in private email to
the chairs regarding the WG Last Call on SKIP.

  We find that there is not yet WG consensus that the current SKIP draft
is ready to move to Proposed Standard.  The SKIP editor needs to revise the
draft to take into consideration comments from the meeting in Dallas,
from the WG Chairs, and the Security Area Director.

  After that has been done and there has been adequate opportunity for WG
list discussion of the revised I-D, another WG Last Call will occur.

Ran
rja@cisco.com