HannaH beta Test Sign-up

SecureWare's Hannah network security product adds cryptographic
authentication, integrity, and encryption security to TCP connections
without modifications to applications.  You have previously expressed
interest in our Hannah network security product.  We are currently
taking requests for beta test sites for the HannaH product.  If you are
interested, please visit our Home page, read about the Hannah product,
and complete the Hannah beta request form (http://www.secureware.com).
If you want to sign up but do not have access to a Web browser, please
respond via Email with your FAX number and a form will be FAXed to you.
If you have already submitted an on-line application for the beta
program, there is no need to submit a new one.

Thanks for your interest in SecureWare Internet security products.

David Luther				email: luther@secureware.com
SecureWare Inc.				phone: 404-315-6296 x-121
2957 Clairmont Rd., Suite 200		FAX  : 404-315-0293 (FAX)
Atlanta, GA  30329-1647			URL  : http://www.secureware.com