Re: correction on SPIs

>The NRL software does indeed have separate number spaces for SPIs and so
>an AH session and an ESP session to the same destination with the same
>SPI value will indeed be different Security Associations in the Key
>Engine.

My code has a single SPI database but each entry provides for separate
AH and ESP transforms, which is the important part. In effect there are
two separate databases merged into one.

I don't care about the details of an implementation; as long as it can
handle ESP and AH independently that's good enough by me.

Phil