Re: support for Photuris

David A Wagner writes:
> I just wanted to express my support for Photuris: IMHO, it looks like
> a reasonable solution.  I'm comfortable with Photuris; my personal feeling
> is that it should be allowed to advance...
>
> Are there any substantive objections to Photuris, in terms of the ipsec
> requirements for a key management protocol?

I think that there are details in Photuris that need to be worked with
and possibly changed. I think we also need more field experience and
probably a bunch more experimentation. However, the fundamentals of
the Photuris approach are sound and I feel comfortable with them. I
think we might go from proposed standard back to proposed a second
time once we have more experience if that experience dictates more
than cosmetic changes, but thats another story. I certainly feel
Photuris is what we want and that it should move forward.

Perry