Re: IPSEC Implementation Survey

Sorry for the double post with the survey, but our new Majordomo list server
sent me a odd  (obvious only now non-fatal) error.

p.l.

-- BEGIN included message

I have received several requests for the location of source code for ipsec
implementations. Our working group also needs to coordinate interoperability
testing among ourselves.  To this end, would ipsec implementors please fill
out the following survey and post your completed survey to the ipsec mailing
list.

Thanks in advance,

Paul A. Lambert
ipsec co-chair

IPSEC Implementation Survey

Name of Implementation: <agency, company, person, group,
                         e.g. NRL, KA9Q, Bozotronics>
Security Protocols: <ESP, AH, NLSP, proprietary>
Security Transforms: <ESP-DES, ESP-DES3, etc.>
Key Management: <photuris, skip, custom, manual, kerberos, etc..>
Lineage of Code: <opionnal, example - based on NRL,
                  mutant of x and y, scratch, etc.>
Location of Source Code: <URL, mailing instructions, proprietary>
Point of Contact: <name, e-mail, etc.>

-- END included message