Re: IPSEC Implementation Survey

> From: "PALAMBER.US.ORACLE.COM" <PALAMBER@us.oracle.com>
> To: ipsec@TIS.COM
> Subject: IPSEC Implementation Survey
> Cc: PALAMBER@us.oracle.com
> Sender: ipsec-request@neptune.tis.com
>

> I have received several requests for the location of source code for ipsec
> implementations. Our working group also needs to coordinate interoperability
> testing among ourselves.  To this end, would ipsec implementors please fill
> out the following survey and post your completed survey to the ipsec mailing
> list.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul A. Lambert
> ipsec co-chair

IPSEC Implementation Survey

Name of Implementation: IBM
Security Protocols: ESP, AH, both tunnel and transport mode
Security Transforms: ESP-DES (32-bit and 64-bit IV), keyed-MD5,
		     new keyed-MD5 proposed by Hugo
Key Management : <Manual+Fast Key Refreshment>, SKEME (in progress),
		  Photuris (in Progress)
Lineage of Code: IBM Proprietary, about 10k to 15K lines
		(rough estimate, including ESP, AH, and Key Management).
Location of Source Code: Proprietary
Point of Contact: pau@yktvmv.vnet.ibm.com