Re: Sensitivity Labels

At 01:35 PM 2/24/96 GMT, William Allen Simpson wrote:
>Gentlefolk,
>
>I propose that we officially remove the recommendation for Sensitivity
>Labels from RFC-1825, for several reasons:

Sensitivity labels.  What an interesting concept.  Seems like I was just in
a discussion about them.  Oh yes that was at the EMail security meeting were
it was shown that only MSP has'm and the others are going to need them.

But is for secure 'objects' and we are dealing with secure 'streams', right?

So what is the role of sensitivity for streams?  An interesting question for
sure one that is not jelling right now.

Do the labels map to those in MSP?  The docs are all there, put up by Spyrus.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212