Re: Sensitivity Labels

> From: Ran Atkinson <rja@cisco.com>
> % I propose that we officially remove the recommendation for Sensitivity
> % Labels from RFC-1825, for several reasons:
> %
> %  A) Although there are many (> 6) interoperable implementations of
> %     RFC-1828 and RFC-1829, none of them implement Sensitivity Labels.
>
> At least 2 do implement sensitivity labels.

This is distinctly odd.  Although this message seems to be a reply to my
message, the relevant request is deleted and not answered.  Instead, we
have proof by assertion.  Repeating a claim does not make it so....

 A) Although there are many (> 6) interoperable implementations of
    RFC-1828 and RFC-1829, none of them implement Sensitivity Labels.

> From: Ran Atkinson <rja@cisco.com>
>   There are at least 2 independent implementations of RFC-1825 that include
> support for sensitivity labels.

Please indicate which implementations?

And if you cite NRL, please detail commands for manual configuration of
the security association that implement the feature.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu