Re: Sensitivity Labels

Count me as a supporter of sensitivity labels.  Indeed, I've raised the
issue in the past, when I pointed out the desirability for a mechanism
by which hosts can inform encrypting routers of their ipsec needs.  That
is, if my own host is doing encryption, I can easily tell it to use 3DES
or DES or ROT13 or what have you.  If the encryptor is a separate box, be
it a router or even a bump-in-the-cord encryptor, I need something going
over the wire.  Sensitivity labels are just one example of this, and not
the only one.