Call for AH-SHA and ESP-3DES to move forward

While I'm thinking about it, we also have sufficient experience with SHA
and 3DES to move them from Experimental to Proposed.

According to RFC-1602, page 14:

                                              Typically, such a
         specification will be published initially with Experimental or
         Prototype status (see below), and moved to the standards track
         only after sufficient implementation or operational experience
         has been obtained.

There seems to be a strong interest in both specifications, and
implementations have appeared from Karn and NIST.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu