Re: Censure of Mr. Simpson

To the members of the IPSEC working group,

I am no longer active in this group, having moved on to other duties. However,
based on prior interactions with Mr. Simpson, I fully support the move by
Paul Lambert to attempt to bring order into the working group proceedings.
As evidence I hereby make public a post Mr. Simpson sent to me in regards
to in-band keying. I have retained a record of the prior email on this
topic, which I believe shows Mr. Simpson had no reason to adopt an insulting
and scurrilous writing style. It is interesting that Mr. Simpson's defender
in this controversy is Mr. Metzger.

Dan Nessett

======