reserved SAID values

Perry, will you please shut up on this issue.  If this fellow is such an
asshole that he can't read "for future use", and such an incompetent
that he can't write a draft on how to use one, then he deserves to sink
in his own shit.  He's just trying to piggyback on our work.

You, Ran, Jeff, Ted, Deering and I have all said "write a draft".

You are just dragging out the debate, by giving him a prompt to reply.
Just leave it alone.  Ignore him until he has a draft.  That's how we
work.

Bill.Simpson@um.cc.umich.edu