Re: Censure of Mr. Simpson

In message <199602282054.PAA16286@jekyll.piermont.com>, "Perry E. Metzger" writ
es:

>Are we angry with Bill for being rude, or are we angry with him
>because he is a poor writer? I would hate to think that one could be
>censured for being a poor writer. I will add, however, that in my
>opinion Bill is a very good writer from an implementors perspective.

I might add here that Bill has asked me a few (hundred) times if this part
of the Photuris draft is clear enough, or if that part needs refining. He
sent me a copy of the last 2 (or 3?) drafts a few days before they were
publically available, to check for errors - and i wasn't the only one.
-Angelos